Sunday, January 12, 2014

Whole Foods Haul

Hi everyone! I hope you've all had a really great week (I've had the equivalent of a bipolar week but let's not get into that) I asked on Instagram and a lot of people said they wanted to see what I got at whole foods today so here it is!!
This isn't 100% everything because I also get some other fruits and veggies but this is most of it yay


This is pretty much all of it
Bananas aka my loves (I tried to convince my mom to let me buy a case but she wouldn't budge)
Kale, Rainbow collard greens, bok choy and brussel sprouts
Coconut bliss vanilla ice cream and a buttload of frozen fruit (this isn't all of it)
Super shitty photo but its australian crystalized ginger, dates, jumbo turkish figs, activated almonds, veggie crunch vegetable chips and some dark chocolate
Buckwheat and oat flour and kamut puffs
Coconut "jucie", brown rice ramen cakes, tahini, vanilla bean powder, chocolate tea and spring roll wrappers
Close up on the tea, tahini and vanilla bean powder

Hope you all enjoyed...? Idk im sort of doing this in an attempt to procrastinate on my homework whoops i should go do that k bye love you all 
Gracie <333333








2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous!! I've never been to Whole Foods :( everything looks super yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an avid WF shopper, great haul. Is that ice cream dairy-free?

    ReplyDelete