Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Easy Vegan Pancakes

Hey everyone! So sorry for being on a hiatus for the past month or so but school work got the best of me and my healthy eating definitely wasn't at it's strongest but I'm happy to say that I am now back on my instagram and blogging grind and I'm super happy to finally be sharing my super easy vegan pancake recipe!
I adapted my recipe from this one to make it a little healthier and easier to work with. Its no longer only five ingredients but what can ya do \_( '~' )_/
























Recipe:
(Makes enough for two)

1 cup of your choice of flour (I've found that using almond meal or hazelnut flour doesn't seem to form pancakes so I wouldn't recommend it)
2 tablespoons baking soda
1/4 cup your choice of sugar (coconut sugar is great!!)
A pinch of salt
1 cup your choice of milk (I like using soy but almond works too its just thinner)
2 tablespoons your choice of oil (Coconut oil works great but so does canola!)
1 teaspoon chia seeds
1 teaspoon flax




Mix everything together, then cook in a pan with oil and presto!!
Top with anything from fruit to yogurt and enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. Gracie, these all look incredible!! Did you know yesterday was national pancake day!?

    ReplyDelete